EuSim Simulation Instructor Course Level 1 – English
This special EuSim course uniquely combines the expertise of different simulation centres and experienced multi-disciplinary instructors (physicians, nurses, medical educators, and a psychologist).
The Level 1 European Simulation Instructor Course provides a mixture of theory and practice and emphasizes feedback relevant for learning in a safe and stimulating atmosphere. Participants work in small groups with close instructor interaction.
The course language is English. Good knowledge of the lanquage is necessary.
Experienced faculty from several simulation centres in Europe.
Enabling participants to start running simulation-based courses for acute care medicine addressing issues of crisis resource management (CRM).
- Familiarizing participants with the simulator and simulation environment.
- Designing andrunning scenarios.
- Debriefing (structures, difficulties, video use, annotation systems).
- Errors in medicine and patient safety.
- Principles of adult learning.
- Course Design.
- Roles of the simulator instructor & networking.
- Experience, practice and feedback
- Theory inputs
- Hands-on workshops