1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small data or text files that are placed on your local computer by websites. These cookies can serve a variety of purposes:
- Technical cookies: language settings, order numbers, etc.
- Session cookies: temporary cookies.
- Tracking cookies: monitoring and following behavior on the website.
Cookies help us to optimize your visit to our website, for example by remembering your preferences. If you wish to consult our website, we advise you to enable your cookies.
3. Personal data storage via cookies?
The cookies we use are safe. We do not store any information that is linked directly to you.
4. What kind of cookies are used?
In order to consult our website, we advise you to enable cookies on your computer, tablet or phone. Without enabled cookies, it is possible that we cannot guarantee your visit to our website to be without any issues.